Wednesday, June 15, 2011

As of Now

We're embracing our tendencies to get trashed on Tuesdays, so yesterday we began drinking around 6 to kick off our Trashy/Tanked Tuesdays. Last week at Walmart we bought 2 inflatable swimming pools and put them on the roof, so we spend the evening playing roof top beer-pong and sun bathing until the sun went down. The sun sinks below the canyon about 6 or 7, but it doesn't actually get dark until 8:30 or 9. I really love these long days. Anyways, we got real drunk last night so we didn't work today. In fact, we really haven't worked much this week. We started late on Monday and on Tuesday we started late again and I had to go to town with Danny, so by the time we got back we made lunch then pretty much started drinking. We eat really late here. For the past week we haven't even been waking up until 10 or 10:30, which may or may not be my fault, so we don't get started until at least 11:30. We take lunch at 3 or 4 and even though we stop work at about 6, we still don't eat until 11ish. Some nights we haven't eaten until past midnight. It doesn't bother me, seeing as we're all used to this weird schedule, but Its going to be strange when I have to eat at normal people times again.
Here are the plans for the rest of my summer as of now:
I leave here July 6th, however my mother leaves for Colorado July 8th, so I will be doing daughterly duties the 7th. My entire family will be gone as of the 11th, so from then until I leaves for Maryland the house will be mine. I will be implementing an open door policy, although Sybil will be living with me for that time, so if you don't like her, which means you probably don't like me anyways, you're not welcome. During that time we will be having a HP Premiere marathon, with a different movie every night. Drinking will be involved. Sadly, on the 16th Zeke and I will be making our way up to Maryland to spend the rest of the summer. I will probably stay a night in Knoxville to break up the trip and to see people.
Thats all I can think of right now. This Saturday is Danny's birthday so we're going camping on Friday and spending all day at a lake on Saturday. I've also made him promise to take me to Arches and Canyon Rim National Parks, so I'm looking forward to that as well. Tonight we're making soup and watching Pulp Fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment